The most comprehensive e-learning course used to teach interview training. Learn behavior-based interviewing skills with this LMS-ready course developed around the best- selling training video More Than A Gut Feeling IV! This engaging and effective course features rich media and valuable instruction based on the work of Industrial Organizational Psychologist, Paul C. Green, PhD, a recognized pioneer of the behavior-based interviewing (BBI) strategy. Prepare interviewers to make the right hiring decision by teaching them to use more than a gut feeling..
The course starts with a short assessment that measures what learners already know. Multiple-choice questions come with feedback that helps learners understand correct answers. Trainees then watch More Than A Gut Feeling IV. This high-quality video production features an engaging storyline that’s dramatically acted to model behavior. Throughout the video, learners check their knowledge by answering multiple-choice questions. The course finishes with a comprehensive posttest in which trainees apply what they’ve learned!
- 7 question assessment with instructional feedback
- 28-minute video
- 10 in-video questions with instructional feedback
- 13 question comprehensive post-test; scored
- Downloadable PDF resources include: Illegal Interviewing Questions, Reference Guide of Key Points, Sample Structured Interview and Article:Understanding Behavior-Based Interviewing by Paul C. Green, Ph.D.
Covers Common Business Skills: Hiring, Personnel Staffing, Recruiting, Retention, Selection Interviewing, Turnover, BBI.Length: 50:00
- Key points
- How to use a job description and other job research to begin building a structured interview
- How to recognize a behavioral predictor that can be used to project an individual’s job performance
- How to use questions to control the interview
- How to make hiring decisions based on facts and information, rather than gut feelings
- How to explain why the concept of using past actions to predict future performance is so important in selection today
- How to use a job-related approach that will help you be legally defensible
- More Info
- For use with or without a Learning Management System
- Compliant with AICC, SCORM 1.2 or 2004, xAPI (TinCan)
- Mobile/Tablet ready: iOS, Blackberry, Android, or Windows
- 50-minute Average Seat Time