It is critical that employees involved in the hiring process understand employment laws related to legal interviewing. The video based training program covers every aspect of the topic and will help your managers and supervisors avoid the legal landmines that could put your organization in jeopardy.
The program covers:
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital/Family Status
- Arrest and Criminal Records
- Physical Appearance
- Military Service
- Group and club affiliations
Along with many samples of questions that can or cannot be asked, tips for avoiding potential legal conflicts are shared such as:
- Having a written interviewing script.
- Taking notes.
- Ignoring unwanted candidate interjections.
- Keeping questions the same for different candidates.
- Being consistent and allotting each candidate the same amount of interviewing time.
- Package Includes
DVD, Leader's Guide and Employee Quiz
- Alternate Versions