In the past 25 years more than half of the Global 1000 companies are gone. Although some merged and consolidated, many of them simply failed. What is needed is a radically different kind of leadership—one which understands the critical distinction between pushing messages toward employees and customers vs. nurturing a culture focused on the power of pull.
The only way forward is to completely rethink management from top to bottom.
Discover twenty skills every leader must master to develop and keep talent to accelerate performance and to create anything new.
Featuring Katalina Groh with John Seely Brown, Steve Denning, Larry Prusak.
Key Learning Points:
- Less is More (Say Less, Communicate More)
- Share Authentically
- Create a Culture Where Everyone Contributes
- Thrive in a New World Without Equilibrium
- Move Past Surviving Change to Collaborating Poetically Without Fear
- Create Context Where Everyone is Constantly Learning from Everyone Else
- Create Knowledge Sharing Flows
- Learn from Young People on the Edge
- Learn to Unlearn (the Central Theme for Change)
- Design for Peer to Peer Learning
- Rediscover the One Room School House Mentoring Practices
- Create Your Own Virtual School Room
- Shift from Scalable Efficiency to Talent Development
- Move from Push to Pull: The New Economy is About Scalable Collaboration
- Learn the Language of Leadership: Storytelling
- De-center and Live Someone Else’s Story
- Subsume Your Ego
Program Includes: 22 Minute Film, 3 Minute Content Revue, Leader’s Guide, & Power Point Presentations.
Length: 24:00 Minutes