Managers have the dual responsibility of avoiding harassing conduct themselves while preventing it in the workforce they manage. This program defines exactly what sexual harassment is in layman's terms, then gives managers the instruction they need to prevent and handle harassment situations when they occur.Length: 11:30
- Key points
- What is Quid Pro Quo sexual harassment?
- How to avoid Quid Pro Quo situations.
- What is Hostile Environment sexual harassment?
- Behaviors that could result in Hostile Environment sexual harassment.
- Social media risks for managers.
- Prevention techniques.
- How to recognize the signs of sexual harassment.
- How to counsel employees.
- How to handle a sexual harassment complaint.
- Investigation techniques.
- And more.
- Package Includes
DVD, Facilitator's Guide, Post Training Quiz, Training Acknowledgement Form, Questions and Answers from the EEOC and a Sample Sexual Harassment Policy
- Alternate Versions
DVD, USB, SCORM 1.2 Download for 1 Yr (pricing based on # of empl), Online Training (min of 50), Streaming (24 hrs, 1 wk or 1 mo), MP4 Download for 1 Yr (pricing based on # emp), Unlimited Use License for 1 Yr