The PREVAIL! ™ for Restaurants Package includes the core programs needed to train your employees and managers on prevailing in an active shooter/armed intruder event. Ease fear. Build confidence. Empower your employees through proactive training and reinforcement!
PREVAIL! is designed to help your restaurant employees respond to an active shooter threat.
The goals and objectives of this program provide you with information and strategies on recognizing and responding to the dynamic challenges and issues of violent incidents within the restaurant environment.
The PREVAIL! Restaurant Training Package Includes:
- PREVAIL! Restaurant Overview - 7-minute video covering the differences between and active shooter and armed robbery situation. The 3-OUT model is reviewed with specific context/tips given to the restaurant environment.
- PREVAIL! - 14-minute dramatic video depicting an active shooter situation.
- PREVAIL!™: The OUT Actions™--15-minute video...Viewers will learn about how preparation and the 3-OUT Approach -- GET OUT, LOCK OUT and TAKE OUT -- helps increase the chances of prevailing during an active shooter situation when time is of the essence. An important program for all employees.
- A comprehensive, interactive Self-Study Guide.
Total Training Time: About 55 Minutes.
PREVAIL! for Restaurants will help answer these important questions:
Length: 35 Minutes
- What are the differences between an active shooter event and an armed robbery?
- What are the "3-OUTS"?
- What can I do/use at the restaurant to help me prevail in an active shooter situation?
- What are the components of effective prevention?
- What are characteristics and motivations of active shooters?
- What is “normalcy bias”?
- What are the advantages of a trained vs. untrained response?
- Package Includes
3 DVDs: Restaurant/Food Service Overview, Prevail! Dramatic and The Out Actions. Also included is a Self-Study Guide.
- Alternate Versions
eLearning and Streaming