DetailsDiscover a leadership style that will help you relate with people and allow for new possibilities! Forever improve your leadership style and experience a personal transformation with this awe-inspiring video training program featuring Ben Zander, world-famous conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra! Watch and learn as he and his wife Rosamund offer a fresh approach for improving leadership quality by teaching you to be a possibility visionary and by relating to the people on your team as co-visionaries.Length: 26:00 Minutes
- Key points
- Speak possibility--recognize conversations in the downward spiral and enroll people in the journey to radiating possibility.
- Relate to people on your team as visionaries, co-leaders in the part they have to play.
- Enroll each person's voice in the vision, invent your own "White Sheets".
- Look for shining eyes.
- Quiet the voice in the head that says, "I can't do it".
- Give everyone an "A".
- Give people a possibility to live into (not an expectation to live up to).
- Package Includes
DVD and Leader'sGuide