DetailsDr. Margaret Wheatley, author of several best-selling books on organizational behavior, connects scenes from the classic film, It’s a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart, analyzing the characters, the story, and how they relate to creating a wonderful life at work by leading through service. By discovering the positive behavior of George Bailey, the hero of the movie, and his contribution to his community, trainees will internalize the fundamental ingredients of Servant Leadership.
Organizations of all types and sizes will benefit by using It’s a Wonderful Life to train new hires, front-line personnel, middle managers and even senior executives.Length: 25:00 Minutes
- Key points
- Encourage maximum potential through trust and caring.
- Leadership is more than a title.
- Small acts of kindness make a big impact.
- Benefit from our natural impulse to help.
- Create a legacy by being available to others.
- Package Includes
DVD and Leader's Guide
- Alternate Versions