With no gray areas, second chances or margins for error, zero-tolerance policy enforcement can put managers in a tough situation. To avoid legal ramifications, they must be able to handle each situation properly.
Enforcing a zero-tolerance policy can be challenging for managers, but with the proven, best practice M.E.E.T. approach, they can learn how to deal with zero-tolerance situations respectfully, legally and consistently. This program gives your managers practical skills they can apply immediately to handle sensitive situations before they escalate.
Learning Point Highlights
- Adapts the M.E.E.T. approach to assist managers with zero-tolerance issues
- Teaches the legal ramifications of respect and fairness
- Helps managers and supervisors deal with sensitive issues before they escalate
Length: 10:44 Minutes
- Identify workplace problems that make it necessary to enforce zero-tolerance policies
- Use the M.E.E.T. model to engage employees in order to resolve zero-tolerance issues
- Explain how feelings and emotions can affect the enforcement or interpretation of zero-tolerance policies
- Package Includes
DVD, USB Flash Drive or Streaming License.