DetailsSpecial Offer: DVD Stock Sell-Off -- while quantities last!This ground-breaking series shows how to identify and manage the many differences inherent in today's teams. Based on the book by Lee Gardenswartz and Anita Rowe.Includes:Program 1) Diverse Teams At Work: Capitalizing on the Power of Diversity-In today's complex and pluralistic world, where teams are seldom homogeneous, workers often come with different values, norms, languages and points of view. Each person on a team has a unique, four-layer diversity filter that impacts how they behave or react to others on the team. The key to understanding and solving many diversity based issues in teams lies in the awareness of this diversity filter and learning how to keep your diversity filter clean.Program 2) Diverse Teams At Work: Ten Characteristics For Success-This twelve minute meeting opener is designed to allow teams or viewers to evaluate their own status in relation to diversity, using ten proven characteristics. A brief narrative and graphic introduces the importance of team building, setting the stage for presentation of the ten characteristics that can act as a roadmap in building a successful diverse team.Length: 37:00 Minutes
- Key points
- Fosters greater understanding and respect between people of different backgrounds who serve on today's organizational work teams.
- Understand that every person on a team has a unique, four-layer diversity filter.
- Ideally suited to work teams who collaborate on a daily basis, task force teams investigating specific issues, or cross-functional teams consisting of people from various levels/functions within an organization.
- Addresses personal ownership -- the merit of the mission to each team member.
- Understand the importance of a clearly defined performance outcome.
- Realize the impact of differing cultural norms on team interaction.
- Understand the need for a shared set of team values.
- Package Includes
DVD includes Program 1&2, e-Leaders' Guides with reproducible participant worksheets.