Coyotes have not only survived, they have thrived in the face of an all-out war to exterminate them - because they've learned to adapt, to use teamwork, and they exhibit amazing courage. In this high energy session, Joel Weldon shows you how to thrive by understanding the positive attributes of the coyote. With adaptability, teamwork, and courage being the main theme, you’ll learn several techniques and tools for turning average into excellent, no matter what your career or profession.
As one of the most highly respected speakers in North America for more than 30 years, Joel Weldon has been an “Idea Consultant” to many of the world’s leading organizations. He’s been inducted into the National Speakers Hall of Fame, and has received the highest honor in his profession, the Golden Gavel, for his profound impact on corporate America. Joel is passionate, enthusiastic, insightful, and humorous, as he shares timeless truths that can really make a difference.
Preview is Online Clip only.Length: 75:00 Minutes
- Key points
- Become more adaptable and creative than ever before
- Understand the dynamics of teamwork and how to be a better player
- How to connect with the people who are most important to you
- Develop the 30-day mindset for goal achievement
- Learn timeless truths that will guarantee your survival
- and more!
- Package Includes
Full length MP3 audio version, plus note guide, included on DVD.
- Alternate Versions