DetailsInterviewees will learn essential skills on how to present a positive, capable impression during a job interview! Any job applicant can learn how to Get Hired! with this brand new video training program. Interviewees will be confident and prepared with the knowledge of key interviewing skills presented in this program.
Dr. Paul Green, who begins the video with a special introduction, wrote the book that the video is based upon. The key learning topics in this video center around teaching job applicants how to develop a profile of their personal characteristics and career skills to help them be better communicators during an interview. Applicants will also learn how to develop skill/benefit statements and SHARE examples, which are both key elements of a successful interview.
Viewers follow along as Don tells the story of how he had to relocate so he wanted to find a job with his organization's division in Seattle. His manager suggests that he sit in with a group of people going through interviewing training. He's skeptical at first, but agrees to attend. Through several dramatic examples of the key learning points of this video, viewers will learn how to be confident and prepared for any job interview.Length: 28:00 Minutes
- Key points
- How to develop a profile of your skills
- How to develop a realistic, honest description of both the technical skills and performance skills important to the job in question
- How to identify someone inside or outside the target organization who can help sway a hiring decision in your favor
- How to use skill/benefit statements to help present a positive, capable image
- How to use the SHARE model to develop effective responses to questions
- How to successfully answer difficult or strange questions
- How to employ a general interviewing strategy that will fit any interviewer's method of interviewing
- Package Includes
Linear DVD and Leader's Guide