DetailsSkeptical workers with "who cares" attitudes can be motivated. Teach your managers how! Featuring Dennis Franz, former star of TV's hit series NYPD Blue, this program dramatizes the story of a manager who learns the value of feedback. It shows how positive reinforcement can enable managers and supervisors to motivate even the most difficult employees to do their best.Sid's Techniques of "Planned Spontaneous Recognition:"
Length: 20:00 Minutes
- Look for one thing employees are doing right -- and reward it.
- Plan your rewards, vary them, and make them unexpected.
- Money spent does not necessarily equal value received. A sincere thanks can get an employee to feel better and work harder.
- Key points
- Bosses have a far greater impact in their employees than they realize.
- Recognize employees for job performance.
- Look for opportunities to give positive observations to employees. Give them the chance to be winners.
- Avoid lost productivity and reduce conflict with improved communication and understanding.
- Package Includes
DVD (linear), and Discussion Guide. (DVD includes English, Spanish & Portuguese.)
- Alternate Versions
English, Spanish, French, or Portuguese