DetailsThis new remastered version will be available on all USB sales, video streaming and eLearning licenses. For almost 30 years, The Sid Story™ has been a go-to resource for managing and measuring employees. As part of it's new launch, the original source files were thoughtfully remastered on this training program classic.
Although the content and story haven't changed, you'll see new colorization, punchier audio and new graphics. We also smoothed out the colors and added some contrast.Skeptical workers with "who cares" attitudes can be motivated. Teach your managers how! Featuring Dennis Franz, former star of TV's hit series NYPD Blue and Hill Street Blues, this program dramatizes the story of a manager who learns the value of feedback. It shows how positive reinforcement can enable managers and supervisors to motivate even the most difficult employees to do their best.Sid's Techniques of "Planned Spontaneous Recognition":
Length: 20:00 Minutes
- Look for one thing employees are doing right -- and reward it.
- Plan your rewards, vary them, and make them unexpected.
- Money spent does not necessarily equal value received. A sincere thanks can get an employee to feel better and work harder.
- Key points
- Bosses have a far greater impact in their employees than they realize.
- Recognize employees for job performance.
- Look for opportunities to give positive observations to employees. Give them the chance to be winners.
- Avoid lost productivity and reduce conflict with improved communication and understanding.
- Package Includes
DVD or USB Key, Discussion Guide. Coming Soon -- Other Formats: Interactive eLearning (starting a $10 per learner) & Video Streaming (starting at $8 per learner). Other Languages Available: Spanish, Dutch, French & Polish
- Alternate Versions
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, and Polish. Coming Soon -- Other Formats: Interactive eLearning (starting a $10 per learner) & Video Streaming (starting at $8 per learner). Other Languages Available: Spanish, Dutch, French & Polish