Preventing Retaliation in the Workplace can help you minimize increasing risk to your organization. Unlawful retaliation can lead to time-consuming litigation and costly judgments. The courts continue to make it easier for employees to prevail in retaliation claims, and that means the risks—and your managers' responsibilities—will continue to grow.
Help all employees prevent retaliation with Retaliation: An Overview for All Employees. This supplemental module is perfect for "just-in-time" reinforcement of your organization's anti-retaliation policies and expectations.
Preventing Retaliation in the Workplace will help your managers identify problem situations and deal with them effectively to reduce both legal risk and productivity problems that can occur when retaliation is perceived. The use of this program can also provide defense for your organization by demonstrating it took reasonable preventative steps.
Workshop & Self-Study Objectives
- Define retaliation in the workplace
- Recognize situations that are or have the potential to become retaliatory
- Identify common types of overt and subtle retaliatory behavior
- Identify the primary negative impacts of retaliation on the organization
Target Audience: Overview for All Employees
Course Length: 1 HourLength: 23:00 Minutes
- Key points
- Conveys the serious legal consequences and workplace impacts of retaliation
- Presents a practical model for recognizing, responding to and resolving retaliatory behavior
- Demonstrates how a culture of integrity is most effective in preventing retaliation
- Package Includes
DVD, USB Flash Drive or Streaming License. Print materials will be delivered electronically via email/Internet.