Diverse Teams At Work: Ten Characteristics For Success (program 2)
Diverse Teams at Work Series
Ten Characteristics for Success is the companion video to Diverse Teams at Work: Capitalizing on the Power of Diversity.
This twelve minute meeting opener is designed to allow teams or viewers to evaluate their own status in relation to diversity, using ten proven characteristics. A brief narrative and graphic introduces the importance of team building, setting the stage for presentation of the ten characteristics that can act as a roadmap in building a successful diverse team.
- Identify 10 characteristics of a successful diverse team
- Gain a framework to assess your own team's effectiveness
- Recognize the differences between homogeneous & heterogeneous teams
- Addresses personal ownership -- the merit of the mission to each team member
- Understand the importance of a clearly defined performance outcome
- Realize the impact of differing cultural norms on team interaction
- Understand the need for a shared set of team values
- The role personal and collective responsibility plays in achieving outcomes
Length: 12 Minutes
DVD containing both Program 1 and 2, Leader's Guide with reproducible participant worksheets. Sold as a 2-program series only.