Multicultural / Diversity Online Calendar 2013-2014
Multicultural / Diversity Calendar 2013-2014 is the only ONLINE diversity calendar with closed-captioned video, audio pronunciation of cultural events, and more!
Enjoy a free demo when you click the View Online Preview button. The preview demo is for demonstration purposes only. Downloading any information from preview demo is illegal. To order or receive more information about our multicultural/ diversity calendar, call 1-877-288-6657.
Our Multicultural / Diversity Online Calendar will benefit you with:
- Birthdays of important cultural and diversity figures from many races, ethnicities, religions, countries, and sexual preferences as the society becomes more multicultural and global;
- Audio pronunciation of hard-to-pronounce names of diversity calendar holidays and other entries
Video clips about various historical events, holidays, and festivals. Watch a Chinese Lantern Festival, listen to the songs from a Muslim Eid, and watch an explanation of Cinco de Mayo, etc. All close-captioned for the hearing-impaired.
In-depth explanations including how holidays and events are celebrated including recipes for key foods;
A Cultural Resource Section with enough information to begin a path to true cultural competence;
All the information you would expect on religious holidays and cultural events from over 35 different faiths and cultures;
Historical origin of public holidays for 100 countries including whether or not people take time off from work.
Use the Multicultural/Diversity Calendar 2013-2014 to put comprehensive information about multicultural and diversity events on the desk of your employees.
The calendar will start the month in which you license it and go December 31st of the next calendar year. You will only pay for the existing month and the months to come, not for months that have passed.
- World-class art work for each month
- Month-at-a-glance shows which days have cultural diversity calendar events
- Click on a day and go to a brief description of what diversity event(s) occurs on that day;
- Click on the day and go to a more extensive discussion of the diversity event(s) for that day;
- Click on a food icon and go to a discussion of the foods associated with the diversity event;
- Click on a recipe icon to get a recipe for the food(s) associated with the diversity event;
- Click on the alphabetic index of entries and go to the date and description of the diversity event;
- Click on the subject index and find all the multicultural entries in the calendar related to that subject, e.g. African Americans, Hispanics, etc.;
- Find public holidays for 100 different countries.
- OutlookŪ version of our Multicultural/Diversity Calendar 2012-2013 available to download for employees' scheduling and diversity awareness.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Note: Customization also available with your organization's logo, selecting or deselecting specific events, adding important company/organization dates and observances for an additional fee.
18-Month Intranet Licenses, see Per-User Pricing below. The calendar will start the month in which you license it and go for the next 18 months. You will only pay for the existing month and the months to come, not for months that have passed. (Industry discounts apply on licensing fees for 100+ users. Educational Institutions will receive a 25% discount. Government agencies and Non-Profits will receive a 15% discount.) Renewal discount: 10%