In This Together: An Engaging Look At Harassment And Respect
Special Offer: From now until June 30, 2015 for both State/Local Government and Education Schools & Colleges, products in this collection are on special. Buy the first highest priced DVD at 15% off and all additional DVDs are 20% off.
We’re all different, but we’re all in this together. That’s the message of this honest, insightful video directed at front-line workers. Seven front-line employees from a variety of businesses speak directly to their peers as they address issues of respect and harassment. Viewers are drawn into the program as they participate in a friendly and engaging opinion survey. The positive and friendly approach allows employees to let down their guard and get honest about their conduct -- and to re-assess if a change needs to be made.
- Learn how individual moods, personal issues and attitudes can affect co-workers.
- Learn how to handle gossip, privacy issues and nosy co-workers.
- Know what pictures, jokes and language are inappropriate in the workplace.
- Learn the difference between sexual attraction and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- How to be tolerant and respectful to co-workers who are different from yourself.
- How important common courtesy and small kindnesses are in the workplace.
- How to handle harassment complaints and company policies.
Length: 18 Minutes
DVD, Leader’s Guide, 10 Employee Handbooks, 10 Pocket Cards, 1 Opinion Survey Tablet, Reproducible Policy Statement and Agreement Forms.
Spanish, (Employee Handbook in Spanish); Streaming; eLearning