In This Together: An Engaging Look At Harassment And Respect
Special Offer through 12/31/2014: Buy your 1st title at
list price and your 2nd title is 50% off. Get a 3rd
title at 75% off and your 4th is only $1.00. Offer only applies to products in this collection. THE DETAILS: Sale applies to the first 4 purchased Media
Partners DVDs priced $595 or higher. The lower priced programs are the
discounted items. Does not apply to the purchase of books or ancillaries. No
industry discounts or additional sales can be combined with this special offer.
We’re all different, but we’re all in this together. That’s the message of this honest, insightful video directed at front-line workers. Seven front-line employees from a variety of businesses speak directly to their peers as they address issues of respect and harassment. Viewers are drawn into the program as they participate in a friendly and engaging opinion survey. The positive and friendly approach allows employees to let down their guard and get honest about their conduct -- and to re-assess if a change needs to be made.
- Learn how individual moods, personal issues and attitudes can affect co-workers.
- Learn how to handle gossip, privacy issues and nosy co-workers.
- Know what pictures, jokes and language are inappropriate in the workplace.
- Learn the difference between sexual attraction and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- How to be tolerant and respectful to co-workers who are different from yourself.
- How important common courtesy and small kindnesses are in the workplace.
- How to handle harassment complaints and company policies.
Length: 18 Minutes
DVD, Leader’s Guide, 10 Employee Handbooks, 10 Pocket Cards, 1 Opinion Survey Tablet, Reproducible Policy Statement and Agreement Forms.
Spanish, (Employee Handbook in Spanish); Streaming; eLearning